The questionnaire is designed to enhance client design team communication. You can download the questionnaire in PDF form or use the online form. Please have this information on hand when discussing your project with us. Below is a sample of the questions that you will be asked. Give as much information as possible but do not dwell on uncertain questions they can be addressed during your projects initial planning phase.
- Tell us about your company.
- What specific services does your company provide?
- What sets your company apart from your competition?
- Who is your target audience?
- Do you currently have a website?
- What keywords will your audience use to find your website?
- What do you like about your current website?
- Why do you want a new website?
- What features will your website need?
- What similar websites do you like and what is it you like about them?
- Who will provide content for the new website?
- Does your company have established branding?
- Do you need a new URL?
- Do you need hosting?
- Will the old site be moved to a new location?
- What is the deadline for the website?
- What is the budget for the website?
- Do you want us to handle maintenance?
- Would you like us to handle content marketing?
Brands are a powerful thing, comprised from the entire experience a person has with your organization. It is more than a logo or visual identity, however, your logo and identity design are the most recognizable elements of your brand.
The experience of interacting with a printed piece of communication is a powerful and lasting way to convey your message. Print communications take several shapes and sizes.
Every website or application’s sole purpose is user interaction and engagement. Through our methodology, we are able to create a strategy and visual style that is unique and connects with your users.
We are ready to meet your needs.
We help our clients thrive in a time of noise and distraction by creating compelling brand, print, and web experiences that compels people to act. We get behind their mission and help tell their story through strategy and creativity.